Thursday, October 16, 2008

Jumping Into The Blog World

Well, I have finally decided that it was time for me to blog. Not knowing what I'm doing I guess I'll just follow my nose, or fingers, as the case may be. So here goes.

Fall has arrived here in the mountains and the leaves are just starting to show their colors. It really is a beautiful time of year, just too bad that winter follows so closely.

Last week we went to the Biltmore Estate with some friends and rented Segways. What a blast! I thought that it would be hard, but it didn't take much time at all before we were zipping around confidently through the beautiful landscape of the Biltmore Estate. I only got tangled up in my Segway once and didn't break anything - bones or equipment. The Estate is a definite "must see" for visitors to this area. A little pricey, but worth it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, NC, United States
I am a woman of a certain age, living in the wonderful mountains of North Carolina with my husband, dog Luna, cat Mz. Kitty and parrot Kermit. I love making jewelry and have a shop on etsy at www.changingwomanstudio.etsy.com stop by and say hello

Followers