Sunday, October 19, 2008

Crazy Dog and Weather

It seems that this cool fall weather makes my dog a little crazy. It doesn't take much to make her that way since she's still a puppy at a year old, and a boxer mix to boot. Here are some pics of her. Her name is Luna and she's a sweetheart.

This is her when we first got her at 4 months old.














No longer a little dog, weighing in at close to 60 lbs. she's grown a lot. Here is a more recent pic in her favorite chair. What is it they say about position being the most important thing in life? Well she loves relaxing this way.





1 comment:

June said...

HA! The doogie looks so content!

About Me

My photo
Hendersonville, NC, United States
I am a woman of a certain age, living in the wonderful mountains of North Carolina with my husband, dog Luna, cat Mz. Kitty and parrot Kermit. I love making jewelry and have a shop on etsy at www.changingwomanstudio.etsy.com stop by and say hello

Followers